Confessions of who you are in YESHUA !
1. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, grow powerful in union with the Lord, in union with his mighty strength!
I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might. I draw my strength from Him, that
strength which His boundless might provides.
2. Colossians 1:11 We pray that you will be continually strengthened with all the power
that comes from his glorious might; so that you will be able to persevere and be patient in any
12 ¶ giving thanks to the Father for having made you fit to share in the inheritance of his
people in the light.
Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things through him who gives me power.
I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power. I can do all things
through Messiah who strengthens me.
3. Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of the One who raised Yeshua from the dead is living in you, then
the One who raised the Messiah Yeshua from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies
through his Spirit living in you.
The same Spirit that raised Yeshua from the dead dwells in me and quickens my mortal body.
4. Romans 8:2 Why? Because the Torah of the Spirit, which produces this life in union with
Messiah Yeshua, has set me free from the “Torah” of sin and death.
The law of the Spirit of life in Messiah Yeshua has made me free from the law of sin and death.
5. Colossians 2:3 It is in him that all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden.
2:9 For in him, bodily, lives the fullness of all that God is.
2:10 And it is in union with him that you have been made full––he
is the head of every rule and authority.
I am complete in Messiah and the fullness of God dwells in me.
6. Proverbs 20:5 The heart’s real intentions are like deep water; but a person with discernment
draws them out.
Wisdom in my heart is like water in a deep well, I am a person of understanding and I draw it out.
7. Yochanan (John) 16:13 However, when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the
truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also
announce to you the events of the future.
I have perfect knowledge of every circumstance and situation in life for the Spirit of Truth
dwells in me.
8. Yochanan (John) 8:32 you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
I am delivered from the power of darkness.I know the truth and the truth has set me free.
9. Mattityahu (Matthew) Yes! I tell you people that whatever you prohibit on earth will be
prohibited in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.
Yeshua said that whatever I prohibit (bind) on earth will be prohibited (bound) in Heaven and
whatever I permit (loose) on earth will be permitted (loosed) in heaven. I now permit the
blessings of Adonai to flow in my life. I expect to be overtaken by goodness.
10. Yochanan (John) 14:16 and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another comforting
Counselor like me, the Spirit of Truth, to be with you forever.
The Ruach Ha’Kodesh teaches me all things and brings all things to my memory. I know and
remember who I am. I now use my words and my faith to manifest Adonai’s highest and best
Copyright 2005 @ JDB Ministries Inc.